Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A right wingers reaction to Allen West admitting defeat
11-20-2012, 07:23 AM
A right wingers reaction to Allen West admitting defeat
He sort of gets it that he has been played but he fails to connect the dots that he is really out of touch with reality.

Quote:If the GOP won't fight for him, why should he? I'm done with the Republican Party and even conservative talk radio, for now. For the past year we heard that "this is the most important election of our lifetime", "this election will determine what our nation will be like the next 40 years", "if Obama is re-elected, there may never be another Presidential election", blah blah blah. Then, after Obama's elected, it's back to business like nothing ever happened.
Sorry, but I took what they said quite seriously. I DO believe our nation will be turned into a 3rd world $hithole now that Obama's re-elected. My engineering career depended on this election (I'm a Geotechnical Engineer, with a Petroleum Engineering degree, put out of work by the lack of construction in this country and Obama closing down domestic drilling).

That said, the people of the country spoke loud and clear- WE WANT FREE STUFF. I notice the GOP isn't fighting voter fraud (where were those vaunted Green Berets countering Obama's Black Panthers in Philly?), why should I?

Sean Hannity's been on the "Stop Obama, Stop Reid, Stop Pelosi Express" for 2 years, with absolutely nothing to show for it....then he goes on the day after "the most important election of our lifetimes" like it's nothing....except to go on TV with his "good friends" Juan Williams and Bob Beckel.

Dick Morris draws a line in the sand, saying Romney will win in a landslide....the day after Obama kicks Romney's ass, he's talking like the election never happened, "what we're supposed to do now that Obama's re-elected". No, Dick, there has to be accountability.

The left and Democrats may be "good friends" to GOP politicians and talk show hosts...but they're NOT MY FRIENDS. They're THE ENEMY. They're the people who drove our economy into the ground. They try to get as many of our troops crippled and killed with their ridiculous Rules of Engagement just so they'll need the Government-run VA when they get home, They let poor, uneducated immigrants into our country so they can replace the votes of the Democrats who've been birth-controlled, aborted, and/or gayed out of existence...

....and the GOP wants to be their "good friends from across the aisle"....

Someone else gets that they were suckered as well:

Quote:I'm done with the Republican Party and even conservative talk radio, for now.

I'm with ya - I watched Fox and listened to Rush and Hannity for a couple of days after the election and realized it's all just entertainment / political theatre and thats about it. There's no fighting back, no challenging of the straw men or positions on the Sunday shows by those who constantly are invited back to appear, no balls or conviction, just entertainment.

Say one thing about the Libtards like Special Ed, Madcow, and the Rev - they know how to forcefully defend their positions, no matter how wrong they are. And, they're not afraid to offend the other side - until I see the same conviction and fortitude in the "entertainment conservatives" - I'm done with them and will catch up with past episodes of The Office and Seinfeld.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news...ts#comment

“Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do.”

Benjamin Franklin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

Messages In This Thread
[*]
11-20-2012, 08:07 AM
RE: A right wingers reaction to Allen West admitting defeat
The best thing these poor fools can do is to turn off "entertainment conservative radio"... although I don't get where the the 'entertainment' part of it happens.

After a little while of not having their heads filled with hours of misinformation and hate, they may begin to listen to real news, and they may start to think for themselves again.

"I give thanks for this perfect day. Miracle will follow miracle and wonders will never cease."

There's nothing more reassuring then realizing the world is crazier than you are.
11-20-2012, 09:09 AM
Surprise Good golly!!
(11-20-2012 08:07 AM)azmouse Wrote:  After a little while of not having their heads filled with hours of misinformation and hate, they may begin to listen to real news, and they may start to think for themselves again.

You are quite the optimist!!!
11-20-2012, 09:57 AM
(11-20-2012 09:09 AM)yowzayowzayowza Wrote:  
(11-20-2012 08:07 AM)azmouse Wrote:  After a little while of not having their heads filled with hours of misinformation and hate, they may begin to listen to real news, and they may start to think for themselves again.

You are quite the optimist!!!

Sometimes ya just have to indulge in flights of fancy.

"I give thanks for this perfect day. Miracle will follow miracle and wonders will never cease."

There's nothing more reassuring then realizing the world is crazier than you are.
11-20-2012, 09:46 AM
(11-20-2012 08:07 AM)azmouse Wrote:  The best thing these poor fools can do is to turn off "entertainment conservative radio"... although I don't get where the the 'entertainment' part of it happens.

After a little while of not having their heads filled with hours of misinformation and hate, they may begin to listen to real news, and they may start to think for themselves again.

It might help but the reason they buy into the right wing BS is they want to believe it's true

Benjamin Franklin
11-20-2012, 09:22 AM
It continues to amaze me that even well-educated people like the one above with an engineering degree actually have brains made of mush when it comes to politics. It's his beloved GOP that's been holding up infrastructure spending, and Pres. Obama has actually expanded domestic drilling. It's just astonishing that people can be so willfully, impenetrably, god-awful stupid.
11-20-2012, 09:47 AM
(11-20-2012 09:22 AM)janedrake Wrote:  It continues to amaze me that even well-educated people like the one above with an engineering degree actually have brains made of mush when it comes to politics. It's his beloved GOP that's been holding up infrastructure spending, and Pres. Obama has actually expanded domestic drilling. It's just astonishing that people can be so willfully, impenetrably, god-awful stupid.

When people want to believe, many will do just that no matter how far fetched the claim

Benjamin Franklin
11-20-2012, 09:44 AM
This sums up the majority of the rabid racist RW... Ignorant
11-20-2012, 02:14 PM
There are no words and there are no deeds to provide solace for them.
They are lost men.

They will have to come to terms with this as best they can.

Life is unfair; and deserve has nothing to do with it.
11-20-2012, 05:34 PM
[Image: asshanding.jpg]
11-22-2012, 02:30 AM
The trouble with these people is that they can't distinguish between news and "entertainment" propaganda. They can falsify the news all they want, but when it comes to an election, their lies have a short shelf life. Eventually, the election takes place, and if goes the "wrong" way, all their media heroes who predicted victory look foolish, and the bigger the victory they predicted, the more foolish they look for having done so.

What I find sad and disturbing is that so many people believed, prior to the election, that something would happen for the sole reason that their favorite media propagandists predicted it would. Nothing would dissuade them before the election that they were listening to false prophets, and even though some of them realize that Maddow, Schultz & Co. were doing a better job of commenting and reporting, they are still convinced that Rachel and Ed were "wrong." And now they want to watch TV fictional series reruns until the fiction can be swallowed again.

They are beyond saving, I swear.

"Believe those who seek the truth. Doubt those who find it."--André Gide