Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Gun Store Owner to Obama Voters: You Are Not Welcome
11-17-2012, 09:00 AM
Quote:The owner of an Arizona gun store said he will not sell weapons to customers who voted for President Obama because “you have proven that you are not responsible enough to own a firearm.”

Cope Reynolds, owner of the Southwest Shooting Authority in Pinetop, Ariz., posted the new store policy in a newspaper advertisement — as well as on a sign posted on the front door.

“If you voted for Barack Obama your business is not welcome at Southwest Shooting Authority,” the ad reads. “You have proven that you are not responsible enough to own a firearm.”

The Southwest Shooting Authority is a family-owned, family-run business that Reynolds opened in 2004. He told Fox News that he’s absolutely serious about the new policy.

“I’m a small business owner,” he said. “If you are dumb enough to vote for Obama again – after four years of this — I don’t think you are responsible enough to own a firearm. I don’t care who it makes mad.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/11/...t-welcome/

“Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do.”

Benjamin Franklin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

Messages In This Thread
[*]
11-17-2012, 09:18 AM
I would bet since Obama has been in office his sales have doubled. He should give every Obama supporter a free gun just to say thanks.
11-17-2012, 09:33 AM
RE: Gun Store Owner to Obama Voters: You Are Not Welcome
Another whiny infantile Republican. Crying-baby-1Crying-baby-2

Confirmed, Fox "news" makes you stupid

The ones you are noticing are more terrified than anything else. They are lashing out because they are comfortable; and to acknowledge what is happening is a threat to that comfort. Ignore them, for they are not the voices that will rise in the coming days, months and years. They are not the voices of our collected humanity. They are the old voices of fear and impotence. - Anonymous
11-17-2012, 09:50 AM
If I not mistaken gun companies stocks went up along with health insurance after Obama was elected.
11-17-2012, 10:01 AM
What an ignorant fool.
11-17-2012, 01:34 PM
He may be a jerk, but he's a pretty impressive small business owner. Must be tough to compete with BassPro and WalMart in gun sales.

But this guy bought himself a ton of free publicity.
11-17-2012, 02:21 PM
(11-17-2012 01:34 PM)suzie Wrote:  He may be a jerk, but he's a pretty impressive small business owner. Must be tough to compete with BassPro and WalMart in gun sales.

But this guy bought himself a ton of free publicity.

He's out in the middle of nowhere in a little shithole town and he's about 125 miles from Phoenix where guns can practically be bought on every street corner. No one will be racing out to Pinetop to buy from this guy. It may increase his sales for the next day or two but that's about it. Shrug

"I give thanks for this perfect day. Miracle will follow miracle and wonders will never cease."

“Christmas isn't just a day. It's a frame of mind.”
11-17-2012, 02:18 PM
Rolleyes So how is this little a**hole gonna know who you voted for? My guess is not too many Democrats were buying guns from this guy anyway. It's just his way of standing up and proudly being an ignorant bunghole.

Pinetop has a population of around 4200, 80% white, and the majority are Mormon (guess who they voted for this year).
And would you look at this Pinetop info:
•#23 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the largest number of people without health insurance coverage in 2000 (pop. 50,000+)
•#40 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the largest number of children under 18 without health insurance coverage in 2000 (pop. 50,000+)

Bet you're all just itching to move to this fair burg, aren't ya?

"I give thanks for this perfect day. Miracle will follow miracle and wonders will never cease."

11-17-2012, 02:37 PM
Just for you mouse
(11-17-2012 02:18 PM)azmouse Wrote:  Rolleyes So how is this little a**hole gonna know who you voted for? My guess is not too many Democrats were buying guns from this guy anyway. It's just his way of standing up and proudly being an ignorant bunghole.

Pinetop has a population of around 4200, 80% white, and the majority are Mormon (guess who they voted for this year).
And would you look at this Pinetop info:
•#23 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the largest number of people without health insurance coverage in 2000 (pop. 50,000+)
•#40 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the largest number of children under 18 without health insurance coverage in 2000 (pop. 50,000+)

Bet you're all just itching to move to this fair burg, aren't ya?

I thought of you when the following headline about this story popped up on my Facebook newsfeed:

Quote:Because you can't spell "CRAZY" without "R-AZ."

Epic Fail = GOTV in 2014
11-17-2012, 02:46 PM
(11-17-2012 02:37 PM)pappy Wrote:  I thought of you when the following headline about this story popped up on my Facebook newsfeed:

Quote:Because you can't spell "CRAZY" without "R-AZ."

I'd have only been surprised if something like this didn't happen here in AZ. I love living in AZ but I wish it didn't attract so many of the whackos (I exclude myself... of course Grin ).