Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
White House scrubs petition to ‘punch Grover Norquist in the dick’
11-15-2012, 11:31 PM
White House scrubs petition to ‘punch Grover Norquist in the dick’
Of course they had to take it down, but I wish I had seen it first!

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/11/15/wh...-the-dick/

Quote:Following president Barack Obama’s re-election earlier this month, “We the People” petitions became a popular outlet for disaffected Americans, including many who wanted their state to secede from the Union.

Both The Daily Caller and BuzzFeed noted on Wednesday that one petition submitted on Tuesday asked the White House to “allow everyone to punch Grover Norquist in the dick.”

“Peacefully grant the people of the United States of America to have Grover Norquist be brought forth in chains and put in a public pillory,” the petitioner wrote. “Once Grover Norquist has been secured, anyone who wishes will be allowed to punch him once, and only once, square in the dick.”
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

Messages In This Thread
[*]
11-16-2012, 08:34 AM
RE: White House scrubs petition to ‘punch Grover Norquist in the dick’
Ok, first let me say I know I shouldn't laugh at this but... roflmao

Second, that petition is soooo wrong... roflmao

Third... roflmao

"I give thanks for this perfect day. Miracle will follow miracle and wonders will never cease."

There's nothing more reassuring then realizing the world is crazier than you are.
Find all posts by this user
11-16-2012, 09:21 AM
RE: White House scrubs petition to ‘punch Grover Norquist in the dick’
I did see it before it was pulled - damn shame they had to take it down. If there's one man who needs a swift kick in the balls...

Confirmed, Fox "news" makes you stupid

The ones you are noticing are more terrified than anything else. They are lashing out because they are comfortable; and to acknowledge what is happening is a threat to that comfort. Ignore them, for they are not the voices that will rise in the coming days, months and years. They are not the voices of our collected humanity. They are the old voices of fear and impotence. - Anonymous
Find all posts by this user