Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Wow. McCain, it takes brass to say that.
11-14-2012, 03:07 PM
Wow. McCain, it takes brass to say that.
Quote:Today, the Senator told CBS News that he would block Ambassador Susan Rice’s confirmation if President Obama nominates her as the next Secretary of State, saying she’s ‘not being very bright’ and ‘not qualified.’

Perhaps, but rumor has it Susan Rice has actual foreign policy experience that expands past what she can see from land here in America.
<...>
McCain keeps reminding us that he still thinks Palin was a great pick. When the man who gave you Sarah Palin tells you that Susan Rice is not bright or qualified, it’s best to run that through the McCain filter for context. Susan Rice can tell you what she reads, and she has never pointed her fingers skyward to claim that being able to see the skies gave her foreign policy experience. Susan Rice has actual foreign policy experience as the U.S. Permanent Representative to the United Nations.

http://www.politicususa.com/john-mccain-...ffice.html

"I give thanks for this perfect day. Miracle will follow miracle and wonders will never cease."

“Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.”
― Carl Sagan
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

Messages In This Thread
[*]
11-14-2012, 03:38 PM
UN Ambassador
I can't imagine any job that makes someone qualified to become SOS better than UN Ambassador. Is there any position more similar? Maybe an assistant SOS?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-14-2012, 05:28 PM
RE: Wow. McCain, it takes brass to say that.
Did McCain object to Hillary? Not to my knowledge.

What a damn jerk he is. The moron who brought Sarah Palin to the forefront and called that dummy VP material. He needs to sit his fossil @ss down and let the intelligent handle this.

Susan is well qualified.
11-14-2012, 09:15 PM
RE: Wow. McCain, it takes brass to say that.
(11-14-2012 05:28 PM)achieve Wrote:  Did McCain object to Hillary? Not to my knowledge.

What a damn jerk he is. The moron who brought Sarah Palin to the forefront and called that dummy VP material. He needs to sit his fossil @ss down and let the intelligent handle this.

Susan is well qualified.

Don't tell anyone, but Susan Rice is black. Apparently in McCain's mind, that makes one "not very bright."

Silence is consent.