Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PBO - If McCain and Graham want to go after somebody, they should go after me
11-14-2012, 01:42 PM
PBO - If McCain and Graham want to go after somebody, they should go after me
...But let me say specifically about Susan Rice, she has done exemplary work. She has represented the United States and our interests in the United Nations with skill and professionalism and toughness and grace. As I’ve said before, she made an appearance at the request of the White House in which she gave her best understanding of the intelligence that had been provided to her. If Senator McCain and Senator Graham and others want to go after somebody, they should go after me. And I’m happy to have that discussion with them. But for them to go after the U.N. ambassador, who had nothing to do with Benghazi and was simply making a presentation based on intelligence that she had received and to besmirch her reputation is outrageous....

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/14/us/pol...ted=7&_r=0

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-Sy8Wkw8RrZ-PS8QwfNa...lWPNPpUA2w]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

Messages In This Thread
[*]
11-14-2012, 02:21 PM
RE: PBO - If McCain and Graham want to go after somebody, they should go after me
And this is precisely the reason we voted for President Obama for a second term. ClapClapClapClap
He just kicked their ass and took their names!

"I give thanks for this perfect day. Miracle will follow miracle and wonders will never cease."

“Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.”
― Carl Sagan
11-14-2012, 02:48 PM
RE: PBO - If McCain and Graham want to go after somebody, they should go after me
Obama unleashed: he's definitely not playing that sh*t anymore.
11-14-2012, 07:21 PM
I think the President is sick and tired of John McCain's (and his toad Lindsey Graham) incessant whining and has been for a long time, and now that the election is over there's no need to put up with their bullshit - he won, TWICE, now it's time for that bitter old man to come to grips with the fact he'll never be president, and Lindsey Graham will never be First Lady, and it was a black man that beat his sorry ass!

"Understand that the more deeply you hold your ideals,
the more you are morally obligated to be pragmatic...Idealism without pragmatism
is just a way to flatter your ego." -Barney Frank
11-14-2012, 09:22 PM
(11-14-2012 07:21 PM)PoliticalTiger Wrote:  now it's time for that bitter old man to come to grips with the fact he'll never be president, and Lindsey Graham will never be First Lady

roflmao

Silence is consent.
11-15-2012, 12:15 AM
After that press conference I think Obama might nominate Susan Rice just to piss off John McCain.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-15-2012, 04:49 AM
(11-15-2012 12:15 AM)Willinois Wrote:  After that press conference I think Obama might nominate Susan Rice just to piss off John McCain.

How about nominating McCain to be Ambassador to Uzbekibekibekistan?

No Justice? No Peace!
11-15-2012, 08:21 AM
(11-15-2012 04:49 AM)pappy Wrote:  
(11-15-2012 12:15 AM)Willinois Wrote:  After that press conference I think Obama might nominate Susan Rice just to piss off John McCain.

How about nominating McCain to be Ambassador to Uzbekibekibekistan?

...as long as that isn't anywhere near Arizona, I'm good with it. Fistbump_1

"I give thanks for this perfect day. Miracle will follow miracle and wonders will never cease."

“Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.”
― Carl Sagan