Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Rev. Jeffress: The anti-Christ cometh
11-12-2012, 01:12 PM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2012 01:14 PM by pappy.)
Rev. Jeffress: The anti-Christ cometh
Think Progress has the sad duty of reporting on this holy mess.

Quote:Texas Megachurch Pastor: Obama’s Re-election Will Lead To ‘Reign Of The Antichrist’

[...]
“I want you to hear me tonight, I am not saying that President Obama is the Antichrist, I am not saying that at all. One reason I know he’s not the Antichrist is the Antichrist is going to have much higher poll numbers when he comes,” said Jeffress.

“President Obama is not the Antichrist. But what I am saying is this: the course he is choosing to lead our nation is paving the way for the future reign of the Antichrist.”

Jeffress added that “it is time for Christians to stand up and to push back against this evil that is overtaking our nation” and to do so via “the ballot box.”

Let's not forget however that Jeffries was not exactly thrilled with Romney as a choice that right thinking Christians should be making. As Think Progress reminds:

Quote:The pastor last stirred controversy in 2011, when he implied that Christians shouldn’t vote for Mitt Romney because Mormonism is a “cult.” “As evangelical Christians, we understand that Mormonism is not Christianity,” he said at the Values Voters Summit in October. “The decision for evangelical Christians right now is going to be do we prefer someone who is truly a believer in Jesus Christ or someone…who is a part of a cult.” During the same interview, Jeffers insisted that “70 percent of the gay population” has AIDS.

So I guess Romney is a cultist but at least he is white and hates the gay so he is more pleasing to Jesus Jeffries.

In the name of Christ, I wish these idiots would stop!

Epic Fail = GOTV in 2014
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

Messages In This Thread
Rev. Jeffress: The anti-Christ cometh #1 - pappy - 11-12-2012, 01:12 PM
[*]