RE: Republican's reaction to loss! #5 - janedrake - 11-11-2012, 08:48 PM
RE: Republican's reaction to loss! #11 - azmouse - 11-12-2012, 08:11 PM
RE: Republican's reaction to loss! #6 - cannae1 - 11-11-2012, 09:13 PM
Republican's reaction to loss! #9 - 72ptheriot - 11-12-2012, 05:02 PM
RE: Republican's reaction to loss! #12 - janedrake - 11-12-2012, 09:06 PM
[*]
11-11-2012, 11:44 AM
RE: Republican's reaction to loss!
What a sad looking bunch of pasty faced wingers.

They wanted to take back "their country" but forgot is is everybody's country, not just theirs.

When it comes time that they need the benefits of Obamacare I hope they all turn down the help they were set to deny to everybody.

Epic Fail = GOTV in 2014
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
11-11-2012, 11:50 AM
.... I don't know, as much I can enjoy a nice heaping of schadenfraude as much as the next person, have to admit -- this is the type of thing that doesn't reflect well on our support for Pres. Obama. That could well have been all of our expressions if the Obama team weren't damn near superhuman when it comes to strategizing winning elections.

As much I detested Romney/Ryan for their utter lack of integrity and utter willingness to play to the worst side of people's natures, and as much as those who supported them seem to me to be completely delusional -- somehow, looking at this doesn't make me feel any better. I'm just glad the first openly-con-man ticket in our nation's history lost and lost big.
11-12-2012, 08:15 AM
(11-11-2012 11:50 AM)janedrake Wrote:  .... I don't know, as much I can enjoy a nice heaping of schadenfraude as much as the next person, have to admit -- this is the type of thing that doesn't reflect well on our support for Pres. Obama. That could well have been all of our expressions if the Obama team weren't damn near superhuman when it comes to strategizing winning elections.

As much I detested Romney/Ryan for their utter lack of integrity and utter willingness to play to the worst side of people's natures, and as much as those who supported them seem to me to be completely delusional -- somehow, looking at this doesn't make me feel any better. I'm just glad the first openly-con-man ticket in our nation's history lost and lost big.
I'm sorry but I just can't find compassion for that kind of evil.
11-12-2012, 11:34 AM
(11-11-2012 11:50 AM)janedrake Wrote:  .... I don't know, as much I can enjoy a nice heaping of schadenfraude as much as the next person, have to admit -- this is the type of thing that doesn't reflect well on our support for Pres. Obama. That could well have been all of our expressions if the Obama team weren't damn near superhuman when it comes to strategizing winning elections.

Losing is the only language they understand. They are addicted to their ideology. It is necessary for them to lose and hit bottom. Addiction is a primary disease. They will either recover and be more healthy or they will die.

Such is life.
11-11-2012, 06:13 PM
Same here janedrake--however I am still dealing with the anger and disgust of the poo flingers at our POTUS and everyone who supports him. Since the other side seems bent on doubling down on their hate I find zero sympathy for their pathetic souls.

I was born a Truman, but you can call me Pat. Wave

"They want to give people like me a two hundred thousand dollar tax cut that’s paid for by asking thirty three seniors to each pay six thousand dollars more in health costs? That’s not right, and it’s not going to happen as long as I’m President." Barack Obama
11-11-2012, 08:48 PM
Fair enough, Born. To tell you the truth, on the other side of the coin -- it's taken every bit of restraint I have to not Photoshop an image of McConnell's jowls with a great big "FAIL!" across them.
11-12-2012, 08:11 PM
(11-11-2012 08:48 PM)janedrake Wrote:  Fair enough, Born. To tell you the truth, on the other side of the coin -- it's taken every bit of restraint I have to not Photoshop an image of McConnell's jowls with a great big "FAIL!" across them.

[Image: tumblr_md3xgzZ8lf1qzsnxyo1_500.jpg]

"I give thanks for this perfect day. Miracle will follow miracle and wonders will never cease."

“Christmas isn't just a day. It's a frame of mind.”
11-11-2012, 09:13 PM
I hope - against experience - that the GOP, in Congress, makes an honest attempt to be responsible adults.

The issue is in doubt.
11-12-2012, 05:02 PM
Republican's reaction to loss!
http://www.blackboxvoting.org/
11-12-2012, 07:27 PM
Those gals must be disappointed they'll have control over their own bodies. Not to mention all the vaginal probes that are never to be.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-Sy8Wkw8RrZ-PS8QwfNa...lWPNPpUA2w]
11-12-2012, 09:06 PM
Somebody had to do it, lol!