Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
FL now official -- Florida goes to Obama, final electoral tally 332-206
11-10-2012, 12:43 PM (This post was last modified: 11-10-2012 12:43 PM by janedrake.)
FL now official -- Florida goes to Obama, final electoral tally 332-206
http://www.wafb.com/story/20033257/flori...ly-332-206

Quote:(RNN) – The state of Florida has finished its tally, and its 29 electoral votes have been awarded to President Barack Obama. Not that it mattered.

The Associated Press reported Obama took 50 percent of the popular vote, compared to 49.1 percent for Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney. About 74,000 votes separated the two.

While Florida's count officially closes the book on the 2012 presidential race, Obama did not need to carry the state after already reaching the 270 electoral votes needed to be re-elected.

The final count stands at 332 for Obama to 206 for Romney. The president carried eight of the nine "swing states" the campaigns battled for, winning Colorado, Iowa, Ohio, Nevada, New Hampshire, Virginia and Wisconsin along with the Sunshine State.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

Messages In This Thread
[*]
11-10-2012, 02:34 PM
RE: FL now official -- Florida goes to Obama, final electoral tally 332-206
Finally!

Damned good looking number if you ask me.

Confirmed, Fox "news" makes you stupid

The ones you are noticing are more terrified than anything else. They are lashing out because they are comfortable; and to acknowledge what is happening is a threat to that comfort. Ignore them, for they are not the voices that will rise in the coming days, months and years. They are not the voices of our collected humanity. They are the old voices of fear and impotence. - Anonymous
11-10-2012, 02:43 PM
No argument, here, TINS!
11-11-2012, 09:00 AM
[Image: A7YTGByCQAAEfU9.jpg]

LIstening to the talking heads on MTP saying there is no mandate. Idiots, yes there is, GOP lost badly. And Doris Kearns Goodwin, who I usually like, is saying bring Willard into the cabinet. I hope NOT!!! The wingers didn't learn a damn thing, and they'll be as obstinate as ever.

[Image: haironfire.jpg]
The GOP running for its life.
11-11-2012, 09:27 AM
(11-11-2012 09:00 AM)jaxx Wrote:  [Image: A7YTGByCQAAEfU9.jpg]

LIstening to the talking heads on MTP saying there is no mandate. Idiots, yes there is, GOP lost badly. And Doris Kearns Goodwin, who I usually like, is saying bring Willard into the cabinet. I hope NOT!!! The wingers didn't learn a damn thing, and they'll be as obstinate as ever.

Love that graphic, just another example among hundreds of the right living in a fantasy world. No sympathy, they won't accept defeat, then I say let's crush these traitors once and for all. In the past after Democrats had drubbed the republicans in an election i might have felt some sympathy, now all i can think of is destroying them for all time. Republicans are vile and they can all die for all i care.

Confirmed, Fox "news" makes you stupid

The ones you are noticing are more terrified than anything else. They are lashing out because they are comfortable; and to acknowledge what is happening is a threat to that comfort. Ignore them, for they are not the voices that will rise in the coming days, months and years. They are not the voices of our collected humanity. They are the old voices of fear and impotence. - Anonymous
11-11-2012, 09:47 AM
(11-11-2012 09:27 AM)There Is No Spoon Wrote:  
(11-11-2012 09:00 AM)jaxx Wrote:  LIstening to the talking heads on MTP saying there is no mandate. Idiots, yes there is, GOP lost badly. And Doris Kearns Goodwin, who I usually like, is saying bring Willard into the cabinet. I hope NOT!!! The wingers didn't learn a damn thing, and they'll be as obstinate as ever.

Love that graphic, just another example among hundreds of the right living in a fantasy world. No sympathy, they won't accept defeat, then I say let's crush these traitors once and for all. In the past after Democrats had drubbed the republicans in an election i might have felt some sympathy, now all i can think of is destroying them for all time. Republicans are ville and they can all die for all i care.

I agree, crush them. They'd be walking all over us without hesitation. I can't think of one good republican alive today. They're all brain dead and delusional.

[Image: haironfire.jpg]
The GOP running for its life.
11-11-2012, 11:25 AM
I can't believe that the rose-colored glasses have been put on so soon that many otherwise intelligent people think it would be a good idea to put the wanton liar and totally-without-a-moral-compass Mitt Romney into the Obama administration. It would be a total car wreck. What is wrong with people? The champagne bubbles must still be fogging up their brains.