Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Quote of the Day: First Lady Michelle Obama
11-09-2012, 09:32 AM
Quote of the Day: First Lady Michelle Obama
"So when people ask me whether being in the White House has changed my husband, I can honestly say that when it comes to his character, and his convictions, and his heart, Barack Obama is still the same man I fell in love with all those years ago … And I didn’t think it was possible, but today, I love my husband even more than I did four years ago…even more than I did 23 years ago, when we first met. I love that he’s never forgotten how he started."

"I give thanks for this perfect day. Miracle will follow miracle and wonders will never cease."

“Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.”
― Carl Sagan
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

Messages In This Thread
[*]
11-09-2012, 09:34 AM
RE: Quote of the Day: First Lady Michelle Obama
Michelle 2016.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-Sy8Wkw8RrZ-PS8QwfNa...lWPNPpUA2w]
11-09-2012, 11:04 AM
(11-09-2012 09:34 AM)Still a Democrat Wrote:  Michelle 2016.

I love the whole family. They are staying grounded.

I don't see Michelle getting into politics though. I can see her taking time off from public life to finish raising her teen girls and writing a book (I even have a proposed title for her, "Dreams of My Husband"). Later I could see her being for public promoting a social liberal agenda probably focused on family issues.

I'm sure to be proved entirely wrong though.

No Justice? No Peace!
11-09-2012, 12:34 PM
If the economy is doing well and PBO has a solid approval number, I think it's very feasible. Her desire is another matter, but who knows how she'll feel about the end of their life at the White House. Hillary and Biden are two more wild cards, even though they aren't showing outward interest. It's my hope at least one of these three - particularly the ladies - is interested, as it will be our best shot.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-Sy8Wkw8RrZ-PS8QwfNa...lWPNPpUA2w]