Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Margaret and Helen's Latest
11-09-2012, 04:54 AM
Margaret and Helen's Latest
Like a zoo, Fox News isn’t so scary once you realize the animals can’t get out of their cages

Margaret, I ventured into new territory today. I tuned into Fox News. It was kind of like going to the zoo… not so scary once you learn the animals can’t get out of their cages.

Just like when I go to a regular zoo, I didn’t know the names of all the animals at Fox, but I quickly learned the ones with opposable thumbs and the ability to reason were token Democrats who had, at some point, worked in the Clinton administration. The ones who liked to rattle their cages and screech at the visitors were the angry Republican hacks who seemed to be, for the first time, discovering the wonders of math.

I was surprised to see so many animals that I thought were long ago extinct. There was angry, old Lou Dobbs plodding around mumbling something about voter fraud and immigrants and Mike Huckabee being all folksy and jolly. And there was Oliver North, Liz Cheney, Haley Barbour and even Geraldo Rivera who now just goes by Geraldo like Madonna, Cher and Cavuto.

Over in a corner in a cage all by himself was the red-assed Karl Rove. Now that one scares me. When they called Ohio for Obama I heard he started flinging pooh and screaming about recounts and faulty polls.

Link: http://margaretandhelen.com/2012/11/08/4033/

Silence is consent.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

Messages In This Thread
Margaret and Helen's Latest #1 - SeattleGirl - 11-09-2012, 04:54 AM
RE: Margaret and Helen's Latest #2 - jaxx - 11-09-2012, 06:46 AM
RE: Margaret and Helen's Latest #3 - Born_A_Truman - 11-09-2012, 08:15 AM
[*]
11-09-2012, 06:46 AM
RE: Margaret and Helen's Latest
I love how she described Rove: "ver in a corner in a cage all by himself was the red-assed Karl Rove." Perfect. And the Palin word salad.

[Image: haironfire.jpg]
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil
is for good men to do nothing. ~Burke
11-09-2012, 08:15 AM
RE: Margaret and Helen's Latest
Quote:Now Margaret, I don’t suggest that you visit the Fox Zoo. The lighting is bad, the air is thin, and reality is in short supply. They haven’t cleaned the cages in years so the bullshit is everywhere. Instead let me visit occasionally and send back reports. Trust me. It’s better that way.

As Jon Stewart calls it, Bullshit Mountain.

I was born a Truman, but you can call me Pat. Wave

"They want to give people like me a two hundred thousand dollar tax cut that’s paid for by asking thirty three seniors to each pay six thousand dollars more in health costs? That’s not right, and it’s not going to happen as long as I’m President." Barack Obama