Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"Goodluk America u just voted for economic & spiritual suicide. Soulless fools.”
11-08-2012, 08:34 PM
"Goodluk America u just voted for economic & spiritual suicide. Soulless fools.”
[Image: bilde?NewTbl=1&Site=C4&Date=2012...0&q=60]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-Sy8Wkw8RrZ-PS8QwfNa...lWPNPpUA2w]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

Messages In This Thread
[*]
11-08-2012, 10:24 PM
RE: "Goodluk America u just voted for economic & spiritual suicide. Soulless fools.”
Blahblahblah

Silence is consent.
11-09-2012, 05:55 AM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2012 05:56 AM by pappy.)
RE: "Goodluk America u just voted for economic & spiritual suicide. Soulless fools.”
OK Nuge! Go back to your room and and get high. The Republicans will call you back out in four years, dust you off, see if you still remember any of the words they taught you and then use you to drive up the volume of hate.

For now though, nobody cares so STFU

GOTV in 2014
11-09-2012, 08:30 AM
It's really a shame that
he's such an ignorant blowhard. I really like his music, but I will never buy any of it because I can't stand him.
11-09-2012, 08:51 AM
(11-09-2012 08:30 AM)USArmyParatrooper Wrote:  he's such an ignorant blowhard. I really like his music, but I will never buy any of it because I can't stand him.

Welcome back Trooper!

GOTV in 2014
11-09-2012, 09:21 AM
(11-09-2012 08:30 AM)USArmyParatrooper Wrote:  he's such an ignorant blowhard. I really like his music, but I will never buy any of it because I can't stand him.

Hey, long time no see Happy21

I can't like his music any more, my logical brain overrides my musical brain on this one.

Confirmed, Fox "news" makes you stupid

The ones you are noticing are more terrified than anything else. They are lashing out because they are comfortable; and to acknowledge what is happening is a threat to that comfort. Ignore them, for they are not the voices that will rise in the coming days, months and years. They are not the voices of our collected humanity. They are the old voices of fear and impotence. - Anonymous
11-09-2012, 01:41 PM

Welcome back!

Silence is consent.
11-09-2012, 02:34 PM

Welcome back! And on such a good day, too! Bounce

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever does. ~Margaret Mead~
11-09-2012, 09:25 AM
Rolleyes Shouldn't this fool be dead or in jail by now according to his own words?

"I give thanks for this perfect day. Miracle will follow miracle and wonders will never cease."

There's nothing more reassuring then realizing the world is crazier than you are.
11-09-2012, 09:26 AM
(11-09-2012 09:25 AM)azmouse Wrote:  Rolleyes Shouldn't this fool be dead or in jail by now according to his own words?

There's still time for him to drink and drug himself into a coma. Hurt

Confirmed, Fox "news" makes you stupid

The ones you are noticing are more terrified than anything else. They are lashing out because they are comfortable; and to acknowledge what is happening is a threat to that comfort. Ignore them, for they are not the voices that will rise in the coming days, months and years. They are not the voices of our collected humanity. They are the old voices of fear and impotence. - Anonymous
11-09-2012, 09:34 AM
More proof of what I have been saying
Today's right wingers in America hate our nation and its people

“Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do.”

Benjamin Franklin
11-10-2012, 08:55 AM
He should have stayed in the 70's.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user