Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Christian? In what universe?
11-07-2012, 06:50 PM
Christian? In what universe?
drivel found at the "Christian Men's Defense Network"

Christian? Really? I had no idea Christ was a misogynistic bigot. To listen to this fellow he must have been. Not the Christ I was raised to believe in.

Quote:What the Right Doesn’t Get About Elections

I’ll be the first to admit it. A couple weeks ago I predicted a Romney win. I predicted this largely because he played up his alpha cred in the first debate. But one photo-op on the Jersey Shore with Obama looking tough in a bomber jacket destroyed all that, which is yet another reason sane societies don’t let women get involved in government.

Instead, we are looking at four more years of skyrocketing debt, stifling regulation, and the only First Lady who could possibly be bitchy enough to make Hillary Clinton look feminine.

[....]

Women make up about 54% of the electorate. It is very hard to win without winning that segment, or at least losing it only narrowly while winning men big. While the right usually wins married women, the fact is that married women constitute an ever-decreasing share of the female population. Women want to delay marriage as long as possible so they can “have it all,” and usually “have it all” means “have as much hot alpha sex as possible without any consequences.” And thus, less married women and more sluts (not that these two groups are mutually exclusive, per se)

And that’s where the Democrats come in. Contrary to common belief, the primary reason the Democrats own the black vote has nothing to do with civil rights. The Democrats were only partially supportive of civil rights in the 60′s (with southern Democrats advocating “segregation forever”). Lincoln was a Republican, and Republicans in the House and Senate voted for civil rights legislation in the 60s.

[....]

Epic Fail = GOTV in 2014
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

Messages In This Thread
Christian? In what universe? #1 - pappy - 11-07-2012, 06:50 PM
RE: Christian? In what universe? #3 - SeattleGirl - 11-07-2012, 11:35 PM
RE: Christian? In what universe? #4 - azmouse - 11-08-2012, 08:32 AM
RE: Christian? In what universe? #5 - pappy - 11-08-2012, 08:51 AM
RE: Christian? In what universe? #6 - jaxx - 11-08-2012, 09:17 AM
RE: Christian? In what universe? #7 - pappy - 11-08-2012, 09:33 AM
RE: Christian? In what universe? #8 - Peacetrain - 11-08-2012, 01:01 PM
[*]
11-07-2012, 08:58 PM
RE: Christian? In what universe?
Talk like that is not exactly gonna help them gain the women's vote! Limbaugh was ranting today calling women "vaginas" and I was thinking 'go Rush!', because I think his hate, especially his hatred of women was what woke a lot of women up to the rampant misogyny that runs in the Repuke Party.

"Understand that the more deeply you hold your ideals,
the more you are morally obligated to be pragmatic...Idealism without pragmatism
is just a way to flatter your ego." -Barney Frank
11-07-2012, 11:35 PM
There is nothing remotely "Christian" about that shite. Man, the uglies are really showing their "Ugh! Me man. You woman. Me better!" side these days!

Silence is consent.
11-08-2012, 08:32 AM
This old white male privilege speaking. They are absolutely terrified of a future where they are not the majority and not in charge.

Women having the vote is NOT a new thing. The way this man (and I use that word loosely in reference to this person) speaks, you would think this was the first election in which women participated and threw the results in completely new direction.

"I give thanks for this perfect day. Miracle will follow miracle and wonders will never cease."

“Christmas isn't just a day. It's a frame of mind.”
11-08-2012, 08:51 AM
(11-08-2012 08:32 AM)azmouse Wrote:  This old white male privilege speaking. They are absolutely terrified of a future where they are not the majority and not in charge.

Women having the vote is NOT a new thing. The way this man (and I use that word loosely in reference to this person) speaks, you would think this was the first election in which women participated and threw the results in completely new direction.

A man he is not. I would call him a child but many children have more sense than that person.

Epic Fail = GOTV in 2014
11-08-2012, 09:17 AM
Here's another one:

Posted on Wednesday, November 7, 2012
Obama re-election sends US down 'path of destruction,' says Franklin Graham
Michael Gordon | The Charlotte Observer

CHARLOTTE, N.C. — On the day of his father's 94th birthday, and the day after the country re-elected President Barack Obama president, evangelist Franklin Graham gave two-pronged advice to the American people:

Politically, it's time for the two parties to work more closely.

Yet spiritually, Tuesday's results sent America further down a "path of destruction."

"Unless we're willing to repent for our sins, we will stand in his judgment," Graham said Wednesday, shortly after leaving a birthday party for his father, evangelist Billy Graham, in Montreat, N.C.

"I want to warn America: God is coming around. He will judge sin, and it won't be pretty."

edit to add link..... http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2012/11/07/17...-down.html

There ya go, God is gonna getcha! I can't stand this kind of blathering by the so-called religious leaders. You can tell he's repub because he deals in the fear factor.

[Image: haironfire.jpg]
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil
is for good men to do nothing. ~Burke
11-08-2012, 09:33 AM
(11-08-2012 09:17 AM)jaxx Wrote:  Here's another one:

Posted on Wednesday, November 7, 2012
Obama re-election sends US down 'path of destruction,' says Franklin Graham
Michael Gordon | The Charlotte Observer

CHARLOTTE, N.C. — On the day of his father's 94th birthday, and the day after the country re-elected President Barack Obama president, evangelist Franklin Graham gave two-pronged advice to the American people:

Politically, it's time for the two parties to work more closely.

Yet spiritually, Tuesday's results sent America further down a "path of destruction."

"Unless we're willing to repent for our sins, we will stand in his judgment," Graham said Wednesday, shortly after leaving a birthday party for his father, evangelist Billy Graham, in Montreat, N.C.

"I want to warn America: God is coming around. He will judge sin, and it won't be pretty."

edit to add link..... http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2012/11/07/17...-down.html

There ya go, God is gonna getcha! I can't stand this kind of blathering by the so-called religious leaders. You can tell he's repub because he deals in the fear factor.

We need to stop calling them Christian because they do not follow Christ. Maybe they should be called Leviticans for following Leviticus instead of Christ who was sent to bring a new law and a new hope of forgiveness.

Problem is that they do not even pretend to follow Leviticus, only those parts that are convenient.

Epic Fail = GOTV in 2014
11-08-2012, 01:01 PM
Pappy I was just coming in to do a op on Christianity.. I think it will tie nicely into yours

Thoughtful responses are the first victims of partisan passions.