Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why
11-07-2012, 04:50 PM
Why
http://m.nbcconnecticut.com/nbcconnectic...d=7tS3Uqge

Why is this so wrong? I have seen tons of pics of people filling up five gallon buckets, water only cans, and other jugs full of gas.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

Messages In This Thread
Why #1 - 72ptheriot - 11-07-2012, 04:50 PM
RE: Why #2 - There Is No Spoon - 11-07-2012, 05:08 PM
Why #3 - 72ptheriot - 11-07-2012, 05:39 PM
RE: Why #4 - There Is No Spoon - 11-07-2012, 05:54 PM
[*]
11-07-2012, 05:08 PM
RE: Why
Please stop posting everything "In The News" and choose the appropriate forum.

This isn't even a political story per se.

Confirmed, Fox "news" makes you stupid

The ones you are noticing are more terrified than anything else. They are lashing out because they are comfortable; and to acknowledge what is happening is a threat to that comfort. Ignore them, for they are not the voices that will rise in the coming days, months and years. They are not the voices of our collected humanity. They are the old voices of fear and impotence. - Anonymous
11-07-2012, 05:39 PM
Why
I didn't even notice the last few in the news section. I read this in the news so I put it in the news not political. This guy was only helping his friends during a crisis. Now he has to go in front of a judge.
11-07-2012, 05:54 PM
RE: Why
"Gomosta said the gas station was very busy and he did not realize that Latif was filling five-gallon buckets with gas, said police.

Both men were issued a misdemeanor summons for violation of regulation concerning flammable or combustible liquids."

It's always been illegal to transport fuel in unapproved containers. Normally nobody gives a person a hard time if they need a few gallons when they run out of fuel. Having 30 containers filled with gasoline that were "bulging" is an extreme safety hazard - the vehicle was a rolling bomb. This isn't even a close call in my opinion, what he was doing was stupid and dangerous.

Confirmed, Fox "news" makes you stupid

The ones you are noticing are more terrified than anything else. They are lashing out because they are comfortable; and to acknowledge what is happening is a threat to that comfort. Ignore them, for they are not the voices that will rise in the coming days, months and years. They are not the voices of our collected humanity. They are the old voices of fear and impotence. - Anonymous