Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Donald Trump needs help.. I hope his family can step in
11-07-2012, 09:26 AM
Donald Trump needs help.. I hope his family can step in
Donald Trump is a man in desperate need of help.. I am being quite serious here.. I just read that he went so far off the deep end when the President won re-election that he called for a march of Washington to undercut it.

I know Karl Rove had an incredibly big meltdown on FOX news yesterday.. he just could not accept the truth.. Rove is self deluded but also under a great big butt kicking about to happen from the uber wealthy haters who gave him billions and it went down that proverbial toilet.

Likewise the Kochs , Adelsons etc.. they are mad mad billionaires who did not get their way and just because you are rich.. you get no more votes than anyone else.. Hard for them to accept

But Donald Trump is different.. he is beyond self deluded.. and while being so rich and courted by media it keeps him from getting the help he so desperately needs. I hope his family can intervene on his behalf.. but it will be really difficult.

As one who had to watch the keys being taken away from a beloved brother in law as he lost touch with reality.. I truly feel sorry for the man. I feel sorry for his family, but for our own sanity as a nation.. his family needs to intervene..

Thoughtful responses are the first victims of partisan passions.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

Messages In This Thread
[*]
11-07-2012, 09:30 AM
It's hard to say with Donald
At this point I don't know how much of what he does, he does for show and how how much is done out of real conviction.

“Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do.”

Benjamin Franklin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top