Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
NH made me proud tonight - won Governor and Both House Seats (both were held by R's)
11-07-2012, 12:45 AM
Appluase NH made me proud tonight - won Governor and Both House Seats (both were held by R's)
Oh, and notice a pattern Big Grin

Our new governor who beat a nasty teabagger:

[Image: Maggie.jpg]

My new rep:

[Image: Shea-Porter.jpg]

And House District 2 newly elected:

[Image: Kuster.jpg]

Oh, and our 2 senators are female too, though one is a Republican. There has to be something historical about having all of the top positions in a state held by women.

So, those who thought my state was teabagger heaven, what do you think now BounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounce

Confirmed, Fox "news" makes you stupid

The ones you are noticing are more terrified than anything else. They are lashing out because they are comfortable; and to acknowledge what is happening is a threat to that comfort. Ignore them, for they are not the voices that will rise in the coming days, months and years. They are not the voices of our collected humanity. They are the old voices of fear and impotence. - Anonymous
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

Messages In This Thread
[*]
11-07-2012, 12:47 AM
RE: NH made me proud tonight - won Governor and Both House Seats (both were held by R's)
Good on ya, TINS!! NannerNannerNanner

Silence is consent.
11-07-2012, 01:01 AM
RE: NH made me proud tonight - won Governor and Both House Seats (both were held by R's)
Great job NH!!

[Image: haironfire.jpg]
The GOP running for its life.
11-07-2012, 01:33 AM
Rachel just pointed out what I pointed out - she's calling New Hampshire an amazon state as it's 100% female leadership now. Cool

The ones you are noticing are more terrified than anything else. They are lashing out because they are comfortable; and to acknowledge what is happening is a threat to that comfort. Ignore them, for they are not the voices that will rise in the coming days, months and years. They are not the voices of our collected humanity. They are the old voices of fear and impotence. - Anonymous
11-07-2012, 01:37 AM
It looks like New Hampshire is reading some new leaves! Good to know such drastic change can really happen.

Nanner

And mea culpa for the teabagger haven implication.

Notworthy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-07-2012, 01:41 AM
(11-07-2012 01:37 AM)sandnsea Wrote:  It looks like New Hampshire is reading some new leaves! Good to know such drastic change can really happen.

Nanner

And mea culpa for the teabagger haven implication.

Notworthy

You are forgiven for misjudging us from afar Spock-smiley

Now let me go check one more time that my Rep really did win as she was not exactly expected to win tonight. Whew!