Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ALERT: 2012 Voting Machines Caught Altering Votes TODAY
11-06-2012, 12:00 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...Oj2IPulNPA
Published on Nov 6, 2012 by MidweekPolitics

Only hours into 2012 voting, touch-screen voting machines are already caught altering votes

http://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comment...ltering...

From the reddit link:
<..> I initially selected Obama but Romney was highlighted. I assumed it was being picky so I deselected Romney and tried Obama again, this time more carefully, and still got Romney. Being a software developer, I immediately went into troubleshoot mode. I first thought the calibration was off and tried selecting Jill Stein to actually highlight Obama. Nope. Jill Stein was selected just fine. Next I deselected her and started at the top of Romney's name and started tapping very closely together to find the 'active areas'. From the top of Romney's button down to the bottom of the black checkbox beside Obama's name was all active for Romney. From the bottom of that same checkbox to the bottom of the Obama button (basically a small white sliver) is what let me choose Obama. Stein's button was fine. All other buttons worked fine.

I asked the voters on either side of me if they had any problems and they reported they did not. I then called over a volunteer to have a look at it. She him hawed for a bit then calmly said "It's nothing to worry about, everything will be OK." and went back to what she was doing. I then recorded this video.
http://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comment...ing_votes/

Holy shit.....

[Image: haironfire.jpg]
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil
is for good men to do nothing. ~Burke
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

Messages In This Thread
[*]
11-06-2012, 12:14 PM
RE: ALERT: 2012 Voting Machines Caught Altering Votes TODAY
This, more than anything else I've seen today, has me thinking we're going to lose this. Been down this "it's all Ohio" and the vote switching shenanigans before.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-06-2012, 12:19 PM
(11-06-2012 12:14 PM)sandnsea Wrote:  This, more than anything else I've seen today, has me thinking we're going to lose this. Been down this "it's all Ohio" and the vote switching shenanigans before.

This was in PA. They are having big turnouts and it looks like the press is on this. DOJ will be there on this I bet. Remember Willard suddenly said PA was in play....when it hasn't been in years.

11-06-2012, 12:48 PM
(11-06-2012 12:19 PM)jaxx Wrote:  
(11-06-2012 12:14 PM)sandnsea Wrote:  This, more than anything else I've seen today, has me thinking we're going to lose this. Been down this "it's all Ohio" and the vote switching shenanigans before.

This was in PA. They are having big turnouts and it looks like the press is on this. DOJ will be there on this I bet. Remember Willard suddenly said PA was in play....when it hasn't been in years.

They have to make every state close before they can actually steal a state like Ohio.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-06-2012, 12:50 PM
(11-06-2012 12:48 PM)sandnsea Wrote:  
(11-06-2012 12:19 PM)jaxx Wrote:  This was in PA. They are having big turnouts and it looks like the press is on this. DOJ will be there on this I bet. Remember Willard suddenly said PA was in play....when it hasn't been in years.

They have to make every state close before they can actually steal a state like Ohio.

Agree, that they all need to be watched.

11-06-2012, 12:14 PM
That is crazy. How dumb do they think we are?
11-06-2012, 12:36 PM
Facepalm Enough is enough. Voting needs to be taken out of the hands of private companies.

And I bet not one single little teeny tiny peep has come out of any Republican about this attempted theft of the election.

"I give thanks for this perfect day. Miracle will follow miracle and wonders will never cease."

“Christmas isn't just a day. It's a frame of mind.”
11-06-2012, 12:39 PM
(11-06-2012 12:36 PM)azmouse Wrote:  Facepalm Enough is enough. Voting needs to be taken out of the hands of private companies.

And I bet not one single little teeny tiny peep has come out of any Republican about this attempted theft of the election.

I am seeing people on twitter calling for a federal law to stop this crap. I want that but I also want these goons to be prosecuted for stealing votes and for voter suppression. It's like the Civil Rights Act of 1964 never happened.

11-06-2012, 01:03 PM
(11-06-2012 12:39 PM)jaxx Wrote:  
(11-06-2012 12:36 PM)azmouse Wrote:  Facepalm Enough is enough. Voting needs to be taken out of the hands of private companies.

I am seeing people on twitter calling for a federal law to stop this crap. I want that but I also want these goons to be prosecuted for stealing votes and for voter suppression. It's like the Civil Rights Act of 1964 never happened.

According to the right the Civil Rights Act of 1964 is either unconstitutional or should be repealed.

Now that would bring a march on Washington like none ever seen.

Epic Fail = GOTV in 2014
11-06-2012, 01:07 PM
I've heard the machine in question was pulled out of service... but how many other machines are switching votes w/o it being visible???

"I give thanks for this perfect day. Miracle will follow miracle and wonders will never cease."

“Christmas isn't just a day. It's a frame of mind.”
11-06-2012, 01:12 PM
(11-06-2012 01:07 PM)azmouse Wrote:  I've heard the machine in question was pulled out of service... but how many other machines are switching votes w/o it being visible???

Big question mouse. Plus how many voted on the machine and didn't pay attention to where the vote landed.

11-06-2012, 01:11 PM
RE: 2012 Voting Machines Caught Altering Votes TODAY
Insane! The repubs are so confident that they can steal the election because they know their chances of winning fairly aren't that good.

We need a separate company that only works elections and balloting, like in Canada.