Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Another attempt by Republicans at election fraud?
11-05-2012, 08:31 AM
Another attempt by Republicans at election fraud?
Quote:Arizona GOP Senate Candidate Robocalls Democrats And Tells Them To Vote In The Wrong Place

According to a report by Phoenix, Arizona’s NBC affiliate, Rep. Jeff Flake’s (R-AZ) U.S. Senate campaign called Democratic voters telling them to vote in the wrong precinct — in some cases as much as 11 miles away from their actual polling place. After telling the Democratic voters to vote in the wrong place, the calls also encourage the voter to “vote Flake for U.S. Senate.”

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2012/11...ong-place/

I didn't get this call, or if I did, I didn't answer the phone.

This is happening again and again. And it's always the Republicans trying to mislead Democrats as to the day or time or place to vote.
When do we start prosecuting them for this illegal action and throwing their asses in jail for this?

"I give thanks for this perfect day. Miracle will follow miracle and wonders will never cease."

"With all the worldwide mass extinctions occurring, dare we hope republicans are among them?"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

Messages In This Thread
[*]
11-05-2012, 09:33 AM
RE: Another attempt by Republicans at election fraud?
Good question. If the shoe were on the other foot, this would be front-page news across the land.
11-05-2012, 09:46 AM
I think Carmona is going to take the seat. One more to add to my +2 for the Senate!!
It will be good to see the old repubs gone.

[Image: haironfire.jpg]
The GOP running for its life.
11-05-2012, 10:06 AM
(11-05-2012 09:46 AM)jaxx Wrote:  I think Carmona is going to take the seat. One more to add to my +2 for the Senate!!

It's a good sign for AZ that the race has been close, but to be honest I don't see Carmona winning.
There are still waaaay too many Republicans here. Sad

"I give thanks for this perfect day. Miracle will follow miracle and wonders will never cease."

"With all the worldwide mass extinctions occurring, dare we hope republicans are among them?"
11-05-2012, 11:17 AM
(11-05-2012 10:06 AM)azmouse Wrote:  
(11-05-2012 09:46 AM)jaxx Wrote:  I think Carmona is going to take the seat. One more to add to my +2 for the Senate!!

It's a good sign for AZ that the race has been close, but to be honest I don't see Carmona winning.
There are still waaaay too many Republicans here. Sad

It is likely that Flake will take it. PPP last poll has it 51/46 for Flake. That is a hard hill to climb.

GOTV in 2014