Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I can't sleep...
11-05-2012, 04:15 AM
I can't sleep...
I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas ... but with more nerves. I am excited ... I am nervous ... I am scared.

And this is making it nearly impossible to sleep. I don't know how I'll sleep tonight! Oh man.

Bounce
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

Messages In This Thread
I can't sleep... #1 - Drunken Irishman - 11-05-2012, 04:15 AM
RE: I can't sleep... #2 - pappy - 11-05-2012, 05:50 AM
RE: I can't sleep... #3 - azmouse - 11-05-2012, 08:08 AM
RE: I can't sleep... #4 - There Is No Spoon - 11-05-2012, 08:10 AM
[*]
11-05-2012, 05:50 AM
RE: I can't sleep...
Kentucky Bourbon in large quantities should do it!

GOTV in 2014
11-05-2012, 08:08 AM
I was up for a few hours last night. Ended up watching the movie Sixteen Candles. Couldn't help thinking of Harold and Kumar.

"I give thanks for this perfect day. Miracle will follow miracle and wonders will never cease."

"With all the worldwide mass extinctions occurring, dare we hope republicans are among them?"
11-05-2012, 08:10 AM
I was more anxious than I currently am when I wasn't sure if Obama did indeed have the momentum in this election. Knowing that his odds will likely improve today compared to the prior day keeps me going. He's now back to pre-debate odds of winning. Yes, part of that is a time-based effect since the election is literally tomorrow, but it seems that with momentum on his side, he may outperform polls rather than underperform. If you write off NC and FL, then you see a trend that just doesn't favor the challenger.

[Image: 0wXSe.jpg]

Confirmed, Fox "news" makes you stupid

The ones you are noticing are more terrified than anything else. They are lashing out because they are comfortable; and to acknowledge what is happening is a threat to that comfort. Ignore them, for they are not the voices that will rise in the coming days, months and years. They are not the voices of our collected humanity. They are the old voices of fear and impotence. - Anonymous