Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I've entered Nervous Cleaning Mode...
11-04-2012, 03:39 PM
I've entered Nervous Cleaning Mode...
[Image: bf-cleaningsmiley.gif]

[Image: cleaning-smiley.gif]

I need a way to burn off all the nervous energy 'til the election is over so I'm doing a LOT of cleaning. Every nook and cranny. Not really such a bad idea since the holiday season is almost here and this way I'll be ready for it.

LOL yes, I know what your next question is.... and sure I'll come over and do some cleaning for you. Anything for friends, ya know. Wink

"I give thanks for this perfect day. Miracle will follow miracle and wonders will never cease."

"With all the worldwide mass extinctions occurring, dare we hope republicans are among them?"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

Messages In This Thread
[*]
11-04-2012, 03:41 PM
RE: I've entered Nervous Cleaning Mode...
(11-04-2012 03:39 PM)azmouse Wrote:  [Image: bf-cleaningsmiley.gif]

I need a way to burn off all the nervous energy 'til the election is over so I'm doing a LOT of cleaning. Every nook and cranny. Not really such a bad idea since the holiday season is almost here and this way I'll be ready for it.

LOL yes, I know what your next question is.... and sure I'll come over and do some cleaning for you. Anything for friends, ya know. Wink

Cool! I've got nooks and crannies that really need cleaning! Grin

Silence is consent.
11-04-2012, 03:47 PM
(11-04-2012 03:41 PM)SeattleGirl Wrote:  Cool! I've got nooks and crannies that really need cleaning! Grin

The nooks aren't so bad, it's the crannies that really get ya. Nanner

"I give thanks for this perfect day. Miracle will follow miracle and wonders will never cease."

"With all the worldwide mass extinctions occurring, dare we hope republicans are among them?"
11-04-2012, 03:44 PM
I'll get the nooks & crannies, you get the rest of it, lol. Yeah, it's like that. Apparently my husband abhors empty space and has made it his life's ambition to fill them all with his personal shit.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-04-2012, 03:47 PM
(11-04-2012 03:44 PM)sandnsea Wrote:  I'll get the nooks & crannies, you get the rest of it, lol. Yeah, it's like that. Apparently my husband abhors empty space and has made it his life's ambition to fill them all with his personal shit.

I suspect our husbands are related.

11-04-2012, 03:49 PM
(11-04-2012 03:47 PM)azmouse Wrote:  
(11-04-2012 03:44 PM)sandnsea Wrote:  I'll get the nooks & crannies, you get the rest of it, lol. Yeah, it's like that. Apparently my husband abhors empty space and has made it his life's ambition to fill them all with his personal shit.

I suspect our husbands are related.

When it comes to "stuff" all husbands are related.

GOTV in 2014
11-04-2012, 03:53 PM
(11-04-2012 03:49 PM)pappy Wrote:  
(11-04-2012 03:47 PM)azmouse Wrote:  I suspect our husbands are related.

When it comes to "stuff" all husbands are related.

Yep!

Silence is consent.
11-04-2012, 04:27 PM

I know how you feel but I'm still too lazy to do any cleaning....however, since, you offered....... Wink

"Understand that the more deeply you hold your ideals,
the more you are morally obligated to be pragmatic...Idealism without pragmatism
is just a way to flatter your ego." -Barney Frank
11-04-2012, 04:29 PM
(11-04-2012 04:27 PM)PoliticalTiger Wrote:  I know how you feel but I'm still too lazy to do any cleaning....however, since, you offered....... Wink

woot! I think I've discovered the secret to instant popularity. Wave

11-04-2012, 04:36 PM
No No
You live much too far away for me to expect you to come here to clean for me. You can just hire a maid service to come over instead.

Thanks in advance.

Pappy

GOTV in 2014
11-04-2012, 04:52 PM
(11-04-2012 04:36 PM)pappy Wrote:  No No
You live much too far away for me to expect you to come here to clean for me. You can just hire a maid service to come over instead.

Thanks in advance.

Pappy

I won't send this one: http://consumerist.com/2012/11/02/you-wo...ile-there/

11-04-2012, 04:58 PM
(11-04-2012 04:52 PM)azmouse Wrote:  
(11-04-2012 04:36 PM)pappy Wrote:  No No

Thanks in advance.

Pappy

I won't send this one: http://consumerist.com/2012/11/02/you-wo...ile-there/

I don't think she bothers with appointments.

GOTV in 2014
11-04-2012, 09:18 PM
I know what you mean about the nervous energy mouse. I'm thinking of taking up drinking for the next 48 hours!
Cheers

[Image: haironfire.jpg]
The GOP running for its life.
11-05-2012, 05:39 AM
(11-04-2012 09:18 PM)jaxx Wrote:  I know what you mean about the nervous energy mouse. I'm thinking of taking up drinking for the next 48 hours!
Cheers

I've been dry for 20 years but I am close to joining you....Drinkiepoo

GOTV in 2014
11-04-2012, 09:21 PM

You can come on over to my house to clean for me. I'll sit and talk to you as you clean. Smile
11-04-2012, 09:44 PM
(11-04-2012 09:21 PM)achieve Wrote:  

You can come on over to my house to clean for me. I'll sit and talk to you as you clean. Smile

Nanner woohoo...

Do I get a cold beverage too? Tongue

11-05-2012, 06:34 AM
I know the feeling. I'll get some cleaning and chores done, then spend more time running or working out. [Image: character0115.gif]
11-05-2012, 05:34 PM
I won't be cleaning tomorrow; I'll be helping my mother-in-law unpack in her new house. That ought to help with my nerves!

Silence is consent.