Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Don’t Give Your Ballot to That ‘Nice’ Republican
11-04-2012, 02:16 PM
By: Sarah Jones November 3rd, 2012

<..> In the state of Washington, where they vote entirely by mail (oh sanity), the Secretary of State felt compelled to put a warning on their home page about Republicans trying to collect ballots. Do not give your ballot to the Republicans. Mail it yourself, they urge.

They write, “It’s been reported that King County GOP is offering to collect and return voters’ ballots.

<..> In Oregon, a Republican Clackamas County elections worker is under criminal investigation for tampering with ballots. She was reportedly filling in a straight Republican ticker for voters who left it blank. That is, of course, a class C felony.

She shouldn’t feel too badly though, because Republican voter registration strategist Nathal Sproul’s worker in Virginia is facing 8 felonies for election fraud for tossing your voter registrations away.

http://www.politicususa.com/give-ballot-...lican.html

The GOP has gone batshitcrazy insane.

[Image: haironfire.jpg]
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil
is for good men to do nothing. ~Burke
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

Messages In This Thread
[*]
11-04-2012, 02:33 PM
RE: Don’t Give Your Ballot to That ‘Nice’ Republican
Thanks, jaxx. I posted this on FB yesterday.

Silence is consent.
11-04-2012, 02:41 PM
(11-04-2012 02:33 PM)SeattleGirl Wrote:  Thanks, jaxx. I posted this on FB yesterday.

What's scary is that it's happening in states you wouldn't think would be bothered.
The pubs are desperate.

[Image: haironfire.jpg]
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil
is for good men to do nothing. ~Burke
11-04-2012, 02:46 PM
(11-04-2012 02:41 PM)jaxx Wrote:  
(11-04-2012 02:33 PM)SeattleGirl Wrote:  Thanks, jaxx. I posted this on FB yesterday.

What's scary is that it's happening in states you wouldn't think would be bothered.
The pubs are desperate.

The cheaters know they won't effect the presidential election. What they are hoping to do is throw some votes to the local pieces of crap, I mean Republicans, and change the outcome of those races to favor the Rs.

"I give thanks for this perfect day. Miracle will follow miracle and wonders will never cease."

There's nothing more reassuring then realizing the world is crazier than you are.
11-04-2012, 02:57 PM
(11-04-2012 02:46 PM)azmouse Wrote:  
(11-04-2012 02:41 PM)jaxx Wrote:  What's scary is that it's happening in states you wouldn't think would be bothered.
The pubs are desperate.

The cheaters know they won't effect the presidential election. What they are hoping to do is throw some votes to the local pieces of crap, I mean Republicans, and change the outcome of those races to favor the Rs.

Yep they want to control the state and local apparatus to influence things the way Husted is doing here in Ohio.

GOTV in 2014
11-04-2012, 03:16 PM
(11-04-2012 02:46 PM)azmouse Wrote:  
(11-04-2012 02:41 PM)jaxx Wrote:  What's scary is that it's happening in states you wouldn't think would be bothered.
The pubs are desperate.

I think they might be targeting the governor's race. In all but one of the polls I've seen, Jay Inslee (D) is up by a couple of points over Rob McKenna ®. McKenna is our current Attorney General, and was one of the AG's that brought suit against Obamacare. He's been seen at at least one Tea Party rally, telling them he "loved" them and that they were "his people." I don't want that man anywhere NEAR the governor's mansion!

Silence is consent.
11-04-2012, 03:06 PM
I didn't know WA had gone entirely to vote by mail too. Good on 'em. I had previously collected ballots for people. I'm going to offer rides to the drop box instead I think. I'm supposed to be out there now but hubby keeps plugging shit into my car that drains the battery. Grrr.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user