Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Chris Matthews: Mitt Romney is Grover's Rover
06-18-2012, 06:08 PM
Chris Matthews: Mitt Romney is Grover's Rover
Clap

Quote:Mitt won't say a word about taxes that Grover Norquist might disapprove. He won't approve any deal to cut spending that Grover won't say "okay" to. That doesn't make Mitt a leader; it makes him "Grover's Rover." Grover says, "Fetch"? Mitt Fetches. Grover says, "Beg"? Mitt begs.

Same with the religious right. Mitt won't say a word the Pat Robertson and Franklin Graham crowd hasn't approved for his political prayer book. There he was down at Liberty University getting an honorary degree. I didn't know they gave honorary degrees for pandering.

The scariest thing about Mitt Romney is that he really is open for bids. He's sold his soul to every right wing faction that's out there: the neo-cons on foreign policy, the religious right on social policy, Grover on the tax issue.

Why have a brain if you don't have to think? With this crowd around him, his only job is to do exactly what he's told.

http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/heat...andidate-h

"I give thanks for this perfect day. Miracle will follow miracle and wonders will never cease."

“Christmas isn't just a day. It's a frame of mind.”
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

Messages In This Thread
[*]
06-18-2012, 06:56 PM
RE: Chris Matthews: Mitt Romney is Grover's Rover
That was a good rant. Scary part was the war part.

I was born a Truman, but you can call me Pat. Wave

"They want to give people like me a two hundred thousand dollar tax cut that’s paid for by asking thirty three seniors to each pay six thousand dollars more in health costs? That’s not right, and it’s not going to happen as long as I’m President." Barack Obama
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top