Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Smack the Gay out of those kids!
05-01-2012, 09:47 PM
Smack the Gay out of those kids!
I couldn't make this up in my darkest vodka soaked moments.

N.C. Preacher Tells Parents to Crack Wrists, Punch Effeminate Children

The words of a homophobic North Carolina preacher are reverberating around the Internet today, following a sermon in which he advocated physically assaulting toddlers with "limp wrists."

The words of a homophobic North Carolina preacher are reverberating around the Internet today, following a sermon in which he advocated physically assaulting toddlers with "limp wrists."

Sean Harris ....., the senior pastor at Berean Baptist Church in Fayetteville, is a strong supporter of North Carolina's proposed antigay Amendment One. In Sunday's sermon, Harris screams like a maniac about cracking limp wrists and punching young children who exhibit gender-variant behavior. Girls playing sports are OK, but they must attempt to look pretty, according to Harris. Listen to the audio, obtained by GoodAsYou.org.

http://www.advocate.com/society/religion...g-children

Actual sickening audio...

http://www.advocate.com/society/religion...g-children
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

Messages In This Thread
[*]
05-01-2012, 10:38 PM
RE: Smack the Gay out of those kids!
Can this guy be charged with promoting child abuse? What a sickening waste of protoplasm this man is!

And I would lay dollars to donuts that he's a closet gay. I don't mean that as an insult to actual "I accept myself" gay people. It's just that it seems that the ones who scream out the loudest against "teh gays" might be hiding their own homosexual inner selves. They can't accept that in themselves so to compensate, they have to lash out and demand that actual and suspected gays be harmed.

Silence is consent.
05-02-2012, 12:25 AM
That is disgusting! I'd like to smack some of the stupidity out of his head. I wonder what his father tried to smack out of him to create such a sick minded person. Shocking and pathetic. He absolutely shouldn't be allowed within a mile of any child.
05-02-2012, 06:47 AM
RE: N.C. Preacher Tells Parents to Crack Wrists, Punch Effeminate Children
This maniac is actually sanctioning abuse! He's supposed to be a preacher?

Pathetic individual.
05-02-2012, 08:21 AM
I am sitting here with my jaw on the floor. Is advocating child abuse legal in NC? What kind of monster thinks children are "limp wrists"? And the congregation laughing and shouting back....what kind of monsters are they?

I decided to look up that church to see what it's about and found THIS...

Pastor Who Told Parents To Beat The Gay Out Of 4 Year Olds: I Was Joking
by David Badash on May 2, 2012

<..> But now that the audio of Sunday’s sermon has gone viral, Pastor Harris is claiming he was only joking, would never even touch a child, “would never ever advocate” hitting a child, and says his parishioners — many of whom shouted “Amen!” when Harris said to punch a four-year old – know he would never advocate child abuse.

Harris also claims there was ”not an ounce of hate being communicated” in his remarks in church on Sunday, focused on the evils of homosexuality in hopes of ensuring parishioners vote for North Carolina’s Amendment One, which would write anti-gay discrimination directly into the constitution, and would define as the only legal relationship a marriage between one man and one woman. Amendment One would also immediately make domestic violence victims ineligible for protection orders and would even remove children from their unmarried parents’ health insurance.

“But he defended his belief in the need to reinforce traditional gender roles in children,” the Fayetteville Observer reported this morning:

“If I had to say it again, I would say it differently, no doubt,” Harris said Tuesday. “Those weren’t planned words, but what I do stand by is that the word of God makes it clear that effeminate behavior is ungodly. I’m not going to compromise on that.”
http://thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/pas...5/02/38898

Nobody says that kind of crap and doesn't mean it.

[Image: haironfire.jpg]
The GOP running for its life.
05-02-2012, 10:28 AM
Because, if you take the Bible literally as evangelicals do, Jesus said, "Beat the little children...."

Uh, no, but....
05-02-2012, 11:40 AM
Oh that's his defense now? "I was just kidding"?

No one could listen to that audio and come away with the idea that he was not serious.
05-02-2012, 12:13 PM
OMFG. Here is a direct link to the audio of his remarks. He literally talks about punching and smacking little boys who are doing nothing more than playing dress up!!

http://www.goodasyou.org/good_as_you/201...agenc.html
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user