Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why does Ted Nugent hate America?
04-23-2012, 10:10 AM
Screwy Why does Ted Nugent hate America?
Good gawd, this man is a hateful messed-up piece of shit.

He put out an anti-authoritative rant like this on Twitter:
Quote:“The evil corrupt gvt thugs make me stronger evryday. ThankU goofballs,” he wrote on April 21, adding the following day, ”The whole world sux but America sux less but we're catchin up with the commies.”
And what the hell is it with all the "commie" crap from the RW lately?

He signed a plea deal on the killing of two bears that lead to the rant.
Quote:According to the agreement, by striking the first bear and killing the second, Nugent “exceeded his bag limit for Game Management Unit 2,” and further committed a misdemeanor by taking the dead bear off federal property in his boat, dubbed the “El Dorado.”

The agreement will be entered in court this week. In addition to a $10,000 fine, the 62-year-old Republican activist must create a 30-to-60 second public service announcement about responsible hunting to run on his show every other week, and is banned from hunting or fishing anywhere in Alaska and on any U.S. Forest Service land nationwide for one year. He will be placed on two years' probation.

http://todayentertainment.today.msnbc.ms...-show?lite

"I give thanks for this perfect day. Miracle will follow miracle and wonders will never cease."

“Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.”
― Carl Sagan
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

Messages In This Thread
Screwy Why does Ted Nugent hate America? #1 - azmouse - 04-23-2012, 10:10 AM
Too much drugs #2 - NJMaverick - 04-23-2012, 10:21 AM
RE: Why does Ted Nugent hate America? #3 - jaxx - 04-23-2012, 10:23 AM
RE: Why does Ted Nugent hate America? #5 - azmouse - 04-23-2012, 12:49 PM
[*]
04-23-2012, 10:21 AM
Too much drugs
and to little time reading and learning

“Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do.”

Benjamin Franklin
04-23-2012, 10:23 AM
RE: Why does Ted Nugent hate America?
Like many of the wingers, Nugent thinks rules are for others and he's owed what he wants.

[Image: haironfire.jpg]
The GOP running for its life.
04-23-2012, 12:10 PM
You should read the infamous interview he gave to Rolling Stone back in'77 some time, the one where he cops to shitting himself. It's full of goodies. One thing that stood out for me was his rationalization for getting out of military service. It wasn't the honest "I was freaking scared" (I can understand that one) or "I was against the war" (Hahah) it was something about how he was such a "hard workin' rock musician". I shit you not, no pun intended. He actually felt like being a rock musician gave him a pass on military duty in time of a draft.

He and dirtbag Cheney are definitely cut from the same soiled cloth.
04-23-2012, 12:49 PM
(04-23-2012 12:10 PM)KonaKane Wrote:  You should read the infamous interview he gave to Rolling Stone back in'77 some time, the one where he cops to shitting himself. It's full of goodies. One thing that stood out for me was his rationalization for getting out of military service. It wasn't the honest "I was freaking scared" (I can understand that one) or "I was against the war" (Hahah) it was something about how he was such a "hard workin' rock musician". I shit you not, no pun intended. He actually felt like being a rock musician gave him a pass on military duty in time of a draft.

He and dirtbag Cheney are definitely cut from the same soiled cloth.

Nugent would have been more honest if he called himself "a hardly workin' douchebag".
But there's no use expecting honesty from someone like him.

"I give thanks for this perfect day. Miracle will follow miracle and wonders will never cease."

“Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.”
― Carl Sagan