Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sunday Talks, 3/8/12
04-07-2012, 07:00 PM
Sunday Talks, 3/8/12
Read the full article on the blog.

It's the Easter Sunday edition of Sunday Talks. I wonder who's going to lay an egg.

ABC has a special Easter Sunday edition of “This Week,” featuring evangelical pastor Rick Warren, founder of the Saddleback Church in Lake Forest, Calif.

And in its second week as an hour-long broadcast, CBS’s “Face the Nation” has the archbishop of New York, Cardinal Timothy Dolan, who has been one the most vocal critics of the Obama administration’s controversial insurance coverage plan for contraception.

On NBC, “Meet the Press” splits its focus between a 2012 campaign segment featuring Senate Majority Whip Dick Durbin (D-Ill.) and Ohio Republican Gov. John Kasich, and an Easter Sunday roundtable with the archbishop designate of Baltimore, William Lori, evangelist Billy Graham’s daughter, Anne Graham Lotz, Rep. Emanuel Cleaver (D-Mo.), a United Methodist minister, Rep. Raul Labrador (R-Idaho), a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and author Jon Meacham.

Cleaver will also stop by CNN’s “State of the Union,” joining the Christian Broadcasting Network’s David Brody and Christian Coalition founder Ralph Reed for a roundtable discussion of religion and politics.

CBS has a similar roundtable, including Richard Land of the Southern Baptist Convention, Rabbi David Wolpe of Sinai Temple in Los Angeles and the Rev. Luis Cortes of Esperanza USA.

Additionally CNN hosts the chairwoman of Democratic National Committee, Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D- Fla.).
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

Messages In This Thread
Sunday Talks, 3/8/12 #1 - SeattleGirl - 04-07-2012, 07:00 PM
RE: Sunday Talks, 3/8/12 #2 - jaxx - 04-07-2012, 08:59 PM
RE: Sunday Talks, 3/8/12 #3 - azmouse - 04-08-2012, 11:17 AM
[*]
04-07-2012, 08:59 PM
RE: Sunday Talks, 3/8/12
That Richard Land is the one who said Rev. Al was a race hustler. I'd watch if I thought I could stand it. Easter Sunday and a lot of hypocrites will tell us how gawdly they are while they hate gays and blacks and muslims and want women to do without health care.

If Durbin, Wasserman Schultz and Cleaver get a word in edgeways it'll be a miracle.

[Image: haironfire.jpg]
The GOP running for its life.
04-08-2012, 11:17 AM
RE: Sunday Talks, 3/8/12
I had to do a double take on the date of this thread. Did we just time travel? ...'cause that would be cool. Popcorn

"I give thanks for this perfect day. Miracle will follow miracle and wonders will never cease."

"With all the worldwide mass extinctions occurring, dare we hope republicans are among them?"