Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Obama Steals the Show on GOP Primary Day by Mocking Romney’s Elitism
04-03-2012, 03:34 PM
Obama Steals the Show on GOP Primary Day by Mocking Romney’s Elitism
By: Jason EasleyApril 3, 2012

Once again GOP primary day got owned by President Obama, as he knocked down the Ryan budget and mocked Mitt Romney’s elitism.

Here is the video of Obama mocking Romney’s love of the Ryan budget:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...uaMYvn8k9g

President Obama addressed Mitt Romney’s support of the Ryan budget, “This is now the party’s governing platform. This is now what they are running on. One of my potential opponents, Governor Romney said he hoped a similar version of this plan from last year would be introduced as a bill on day one of his presidency. He said he’s very supportive of this new budget, and he even called it marvelous, which is word you don’t often hear when describing a budget. It’s a word you don’t often hear generally.”

Some highlights of Obama obliterating the Ryan budget from CNN:

Obama specifically attacked the Ryan budget, “This Congressional Republican budget, however, is something different altogether. It’s a Trojan Horse. Disguised as deficit reduction plan, it’s really an attempt to impose a radical vision on our country. It’s nothing but thinly-veiled Social Darwinism. It’s antithetical to our entire history as a land of opportunity and upward mobility for everyone who’s willing to work for it – a place where prosperity doesn’t trickle down from the top, but grows outward from the heart of the middle class. And by gutting the very things we need to grow an economy that’s built to last – education and training; research and development – it’s a prescription for decline.”

... http://www.politicususa.com/obama-mocks-romney/

Confirmed, Fox "news" makes you stupid

The ones you are noticing are more terrified than anything else. They are lashing out because they are comfortable; and to acknowledge what is happening is a threat to that comfort. Ignore them, for they are not the voices that will rise in the coming days, months and years. They are not the voices of our collected humanity. They are the old voices of fear and impotence. - Anonymous
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

Messages In This Thread
[*]
04-03-2012, 03:43 PM
RE: Obama Steals the Show on GOP Primary Day by Mocking Romney’s Elitism
"Mahvelous dahling" comes to mind.

I was born a Truman, but you can call me Pat. Wave

"They want to give people like me a two hundred thousand dollar tax cut that’s paid for by asking thirty three seniors to each pay six thousand dollars more in health costs? That’s not right, and it’s not going to happen as long as I’m President." Barack Obama
04-03-2012, 08:11 PM
RE: Obama Steals the Show on GOP Primary Day by Mocking Romney’s Elitism
I loved it when he called the Ryan budget a Trojan Horse. I could picture Ryan's head snapping around and the smoke coming out of his ears as his signature piece of destruction was named by the President. If the pubs think they have the game.....they're in for a lot of surprises.

[Image: haironfire.jpg]
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil
is for good men to do nothing. ~Burke