Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ann Coulter in a rare moment of honesty
03-15-2012, 06:04 AM
Ann Coulter in a rare moment of honesty
Quote:Conservative author Ann Coulter on Monday night lamented that “charlatans” like Sarah Palin managed to remain prominent voices within the conservative movement,

Quote:“And just a more corporate problem is I think our party and particularly our movement, the conservative movement, does have more of a problem with con men and charlatans than the Democratic Party,” Coulter continued. “I mean, the incentives seem to be set up to allow people, as long as you have a band of a few million fanatical followers, you can make money. The Democrats have managed to figure out how not to do that.”

“Dennis Kucinich, he’s a nut, he has fanatical followers, [but] he doesn’t gets a show on MSNBC. He doesn’t get any kind of gig on MSNBC. He’s road kill. Howard Dean doesn’t get a show. Howard Dean was fairly respectable for a Democrat. No, you embarrass us and drag this thing out, and you are finished in the Democratic Party.”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/03/14/an...rah-palin/

“Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do.”

Benjamin Franklin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

Messages In This Thread
[*]
03-15-2012, 06:43 AM
RE: Ann Coulter in a rare moment of honesty
This from a woman who has written books that equate liberals to Satan's followers.

"charlatan" - I do like her choice of words here, however EvilGrin

Confirmed, Fox "news" makes you stupid

The ones you are noticing are more terrified than anything else. They are lashing out because they are comfortable; and to acknowledge what is happening is a threat to that comfort. Ignore them, for they are not the voices that will rise in the coming days, months and years. They are not the voices of our collected humanity. They are the old voices of fear and impotence. - Anonymous
03-15-2012, 06:59 AM (This post was last modified: 03-15-2012 07:00 AM by pappy.)
(03-15-2012 06:43 AM)There Is No Spoon Wrote:  This from a woman who has written books that equate liberals to Satan's followers.

"charlatan" - I do like her choice of words here, however EvilGrin

Charlatan? Coulter has the nerve to call someone else a charlatan? Now the right is projecting onto their own apparently.

As Bachman would say, she's got a lot of "choot-spa"!

Epic Fail = GOTV in 2014
03-15-2012, 07:07 AM
RE: Ann Coulter in a rare moment of honest
Pot, meet kettle. This from someone that had to buy her own books so some of them could be bestsellers. Rolleyes
03-15-2012, 07:08 AM
LOL con men and charlatans.....at least she got it right that time.

[Image: haironfire.jpg]
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil
is for good men to do nothing. ~Burke
03-15-2012, 07:18 AM
As the old chestnut goes.. even a stopped clock is right twice a day... I wish I had HBO to see the movie Game Changer.. sounds like everything we observed in 2008 was right..

Thoughtful responses are the first victims of partisan passions.
03-15-2012, 10:23 AM (This post was last modified: 03-15-2012 10:24 AM by janedrake.)
You know what gobsmacks me the most? Coulter actually used the correct term, "the Democratic Party," and not, "the Democrat Party." This gives her a leg up on all of the current GOP presidential candidates. When I first saw the entire quote, I actually had to read it through several times to believe it was something she'd actually said -- what I ended up getting from it is that an epidemic of "the crazy" with their own shows and books is crowding her out of the profits she once enjoyed when there were just three or four established "con men and charlatans" hustling the rubes.
03-15-2012, 01:11 PM
Not sure if 1) she is really changing and being influenced by Maher (who not so coincidetally is showing a more moderate tone) or 2) she is falling off the radar and is jealous of Palin.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-Sy8Wkw8RrZ-PS8QwfNa...lWPNPpUA2w]
03-15-2012, 02:10 PM
Hmm, maybe Rush went a bit too far, and Coulter is not liking that, or she is drinking a little less.

"Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek." Barack Obama

Is féidir linn.