Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
And the coveted Sarah Palin endorsement goes to...
01-18-2012, 09:46 AM
Rolleyes And the coveted Sarah Palin endorsement goes to...
Quote:Sarah Palin on Tuesday urged South Carolina voters to support Newt Gingrich in their GOP presidential primary, offering the closest thing to an endorsement the former Alaska governor may come before this weekend's contest.

“If I had to vote in South Carolina, in order to keep this thing going, I’d vote for Newt and I would want this to continue,” Palin said during a FOX News interview Tuesday night.

Her support for the former House speaker, however, was somewhat qualified. Palin said she believed it would be best for the primary campaign to continue, so as to continue to add scrutiny to candidates and forge their strength as an eventual nominee against President Obama.

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/_news/201...in-primary

"I give thanks for this perfect day. Miracle will follow miracle and wonders will never cease."

"With all the worldwide mass extinctions occurring, dare we hope republicans are among them?"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

Messages In This Thread
[*]
01-18-2012, 09:52 AM
RE: And the coveted Sarah Palin endorsement goes to...
Quote:“More debates, more vetting of candidates because we know the mistake made in our country four years ago was having a candidate that was not vetted, to the degree that he should have been,” Palin explained.

That comment gave me a chuckle. Of all the people who were not vetted, Sister Sarah is at the top of the list. Ms. LooseCannon, QuitterExtrordinaire......the woman hasn't gotten any better.....still not ready for prime time.

[Image: haironfire.jpg]
The GOP running for its life.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top