Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
California Politician Jules Manson Calls for the Assassination of a President
12-18-2011, 08:29 PM
California Politician Jules Manson Calls for the Assassination of a President
Quote:Facebook faux pas: California libertarian and Tea Party darling Jules Manson is caught calling for the assassination of President Barack Obama and his children.

On Sunday, many Facebook users were greeted by the shocking spectacle of a California libertarian and Ron Paul supporter by the name of Jules Manson advocating for the assassination of President Barack Obama. Manson, a failed politician, recently ran for and lost a seat on the City of Carson’s City Council last March.

http://www.examiner.com/democrat-in-nati...and-family

Here's a screen capture of the post he made:

[Image: b981a77edda5668e6fad66dec71593e8.jpg]

“The first thing I do in the morning is brush my teeth and sharpen my tongue.” -- Dorothy Parker
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

Messages In This Thread
[*]
12-18-2011, 08:46 PM (This post was last modified: 12-18-2011 08:46 PM by SeattleGirl.)
RE: California Politician Jules Manson Calls for the Assassination of a President
"Mr. Manson, Secret Service. Turn around and put your hands behind your back."

Reading that garbage from him literally turned my stomach.

Silence is consent.
12-18-2011, 08:56 PM
RE: California Politician Jules Manson Calls for the Assassination of a President
What is it about that family? :face palm: Though I guess he is not related. He may as well be.

"Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek." Barack Obama

Is féidir linn.
12-18-2011, 09:51 PM
There is a limit to what free speech can cover. This isn't excusable.

[Image: haironfire.jpg]
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil
is for good men to do nothing. ~Burke
12-18-2011, 09:57 PM
...treasonous ?

There is no purity in the glory of commercialized patriotism, it's drenched in the filth of their deceit
12-18-2011, 10:02 PM
I hope he is arrested, tried, found guilty and goes to prison. Now!

I was born a Truman, but you can call me Pat. Wave

"They want to give people like me a two hundred thousand dollar tax cut that’s paid for by asking thirty three seniors to each pay six thousand dollars more in health costs? That’s not right, and it’s not going to happen as long as I’m President." Barack Obama
12-19-2011, 03:12 AM
(12-18-2011 10:02 PM)Born_A_Truman Wrote:  I hope he is arrested, tried, found guilty and goes to prison. Now!

Yes, calling for the assassination of the President is serious business, and he threatened the President's children too! That asshole is seething with hate and needs to be locked up right away, and for a long time!

"Understand that the more deeply you hold your ideals,
the more you are morally obligated to be pragmatic...Idealism without pragmatism
is just a way to flatter your ego." -Barney Frank
12-19-2011, 08:48 AM
It doesn't surprise me that Jules Manson is a Ron Paul supporter. Kindred souls beneath their white skin I suppose. But the bottom line is this man is a danger to The President and any other honest politician running for office. It is one time I would really like to see a person arrested and tried for treason. Of course any action would pull more of the crazies out of the woods so the paddy wagon would need to be a big one.
12-19-2011, 11:36 AM (This post was last modified: 12-19-2011 11:39 AM by Fire1.)
Surprise RE: California Politician Jules Manson Calls for the Assassination of a President
Any relation to Charles Manson??
12-19-2011, 04:16 PM
It's one of those names I'd just have to change if I had it!

"Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek." Barack Obama

Is féidir linn.
12-20-2011, 11:48 AM
Oh would ya look at this! He's defended his right to spew hate and he's apologized... Rolleyes

"Once you have taken the position that anyone should be imprisoned for careless emotionally driven remarks that had no real substance, you deserve what your government has become," he wrote in the new Facebook post.

"All I can really say is to be careful what you wish for because setting such a precedence can come back to bite you," he warned.

"I have felt deeply regretful and apologized for my past mistakes. Can you do the same?" he asked his followers.

"I give thanks for this perfect day. Miracle will follow miracle and wonders will never cease."

There's nothing more reassuring then realizing the world is crazier than you are.
12-20-2011, 11:51 AM
(12-20-2011 11:48 AM)azmouse Wrote:  Oh would ya look at this! He's defended his right to spew hate and he's apologized... Rolleyes

"Once you have taken the position that anyone should be imprisoned for careless emotionally driven remarks that had no real substance, you deserve what your government has become," he wrote in the new Facebook post.

"All I can really say is to be careful what you wish for because setting such a precedence can come back to bite you," he warned.

"I have felt deeply regretful and apologized for my past mistakes. Can you do the same?" he asked his followers.

Pretty funny when you consider the repubs are the ones who would step on this man in a heartbeat if he'd said it about dubya. Hypocrites = Republicans.

[Image: haironfire.jpg]
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil
is for good men to do nothing. ~Burke