Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Sunday Talks, 4/29/12
04-28-2012, 10:31 PM
Sunday Talks, 4/29/12
Read the full article on the blog.
Hooray, Rachel will be on Meet the Press! I'm sure the White House Correspondent's Dinner will be a big topic, as will the one year anniversary of the US getting Osama bin Laden.

•NBC’s Meet the Press: Ed Gillespie, Romney campaign adviser; Robert Gibbs, Obama campaign adviser; Hilary Rosen, Democratic strategist; Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers (R-WA); Rachel Maddow, MSNBC; Alex Castellanos, Republican strategist

•CBS’ Face the Nation: Haley Barbour, former Mississippi governor; Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa; Gov. Jerry Brown (R-CA); Graham Allison, Time; Peter Bergen, New America Foundation; David Ignatius, Washington Post; John Miller, CBS

•ABC’s This Week: John Brennan, White House counterterrorism adviser; Carly Fiorina, co-chair of Mitt Romney’s California campaign; Jennifer Granholm, Current TV; Paul Krugman, Harvard and New York Times; Eric Schmidt, Google; George Will, ABC

•CNN’s State of the Union with Candy Crowley: Rep. John Boehner (R-OH); John Brennan, White House counterterrorism adviser; Gov. Brian Schweitzer (D-MT); Gov. Bob McDonnell (R-VA); Michael Duffy, Time; Nancy Gibbs, Time
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

Messages In This Thread
Sunday Talks, 4/29/12 #1 - SeattleGirl - 04-28-2012, 10:31 PM
RE: Sunday Talks, 4/29/12 #2 - jaxx - 04-28-2012, 10:41 PM
RE: Sunday Talks, 4/29/12 #3 - Born_A_Truman - 04-29-2012, 11:15 AM
RE: Sunday Talks, 4/29/12 #4 - pappy - 04-29-2012, 11:33 AM
RE: Sunday Talks, 4/29/12 #6 - SeattleGirl - 04-29-2012, 02:29 PM
RE: Sunday Talks, 4/29/12 #5 - Born_A_Truman - 04-29-2012, 02:18 PM
[*]
04-28-2012, 10:41 PM
RE: Sunday Talks, 4/29/12
Rachel should be good, she can hold her own with anybody. The rest of the shows don't look too interesting.

Thanks SeattleGirl, I like knowing who will be on.

[Image: haironfire.jpg]
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil
is for good men to do nothing. ~Burke
04-29-2012, 11:15 AM
Haven't watched it, but on Twitter it's being said that Gibbs said Romney's campaign strategy is "You haven't cleaned up our mess fast enough!"

I was born a Truman, but you can call me Pat. Wave

"They want to give people like me a two hundred thousand dollar tax cut that’s paid for by asking thirty three seniors to each pay six thousand dollars more in health costs? That’s not right, and it’s not going to happen as long as I’m President." Barack Obama
04-29-2012, 11:33 AM
(04-29-2012 11:15 AM)Born_A_Truman Wrote:  Haven't watched it, but on Twitter it's being said that Gibbs said Romney's campaign strategy is "You haven't cleaned up our mess fast enough!"

Yep he said that.

Castellanos was a real ass but Rep. McMorris Rodgers ® was not any better. The message from the Publicans, for now, is stop talking about the "war on women" and talk about economics because Obama is responsible for everything bad in the economy.

Both seem oblivious to the fact that all the issues that have lead to the "war on women" meme effect the economies of women and their families.

Epic Fail = GOTV in 2014
04-29-2012, 02:29 PM
(04-29-2012 11:33 AM)pappy Wrote:  
(04-29-2012 11:15 AM)Born_A_Truman Wrote:  Haven't watched it, but on Twitter it's being said that Gibbs said Romney's campaign strategy is "You haven't cleaned up our mess fast enough!"

Yep he said that.

Castellanos was a real ass but Rep. McMorris Rodgers ® was not any better. The message from the Publicans, for now, is stop talking about the "war on women" and talk about economics because Obama is responsible for everything bad in the economy.

Both seem oblivious to the fact that all the issues that have lead to the "war on women" meme effect the economies of women and their families.

McMorris Rogers is as creepy as a Stepford wife.

Silence is consent.
04-29-2012, 02:18 PM
Oh they know the truth but if they deny it over and over their ditto-heads take it as fact.

I was born a Truman, but you can call me Pat. Wave

"They want to give people like me a two hundred thousand dollar tax cut that’s paid for by asking thirty three seniors to each pay six thousand dollars more in health costs? That’s not right, and it’s not going to happen as long as I’m President." Barack Obama