Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Two Men Arrested in Tulsa Shooting Spree
04-08-2012, 12:18 PM
Two Men Arrested in Tulsa Shooting Spree
By OLIVIA KATRANDJIAN
April 8, 2012

Two men have been arrested in connection with Friday's shooting spree in Tulsa, Okla., that left three pedestrians dead and two in critical condition, police said.

Jake England, 19, and Alvin Watts, 32 were arrested at a house north of Tulsa around 2 a.m. Sunday morning and are expected to be charged with three counts of murder and two counts of shooting with intent to kill, according to officials.

<..> On Thursday at 4:04 p.m., England wrote, "Today is two years that my dad has been gone shot by a f------ n----- it's hard not to go off between that and sheran I'm gone in the head." According to England's Facebook page, his girlfriend, Sheran Hart Wilde, recently died.

On Friday night, England posted on Facebook, "Chilling at that house people talking s--- on me for some s--- I didn't do ... it just mite be the time to call it quits I I hate to say it like that but I'm done if something does happen tonite be ready for another funeral later."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/tulsa-oklahoma-...d=16096391

Good job Tulsa PD....48 hours and arrests. They said tips from the public helped to find the men.

[Image: haironfire.jpg]
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil
is for good men to do nothing. ~Burke
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

Messages In This Thread
[*]
04-08-2012, 07:46 PM
RE: Two Men Arrested in Tulsa Shooting Spree
(04-08-2012 12:18 PM)jaxx Wrote:  By OLIVIA KATRANDJIAN
April 8, 2012

Two men have been arrested in connection with Friday's shooting spree in Tulsa, Okla., that left three pedestrians dead and two in critical condition, police said.

Jake England, 19, and Alvin Watts, 32 were arrested at a house north of Tulsa around 2 a.m. Sunday morning and are expected to be charged with three counts of murder and two counts of shooting with intent to kill, according to officials.

<..> On Thursday at 4:04 p.m., England wrote, "Today is two years that my dad has been gone shot by a f------ n----- it's hard not to go off between that and sheran I'm gone in the head." According to England's Facebook page, his girlfriend, Sheran Hart Wilde, recently died.

On Friday night, England posted on Facebook, "Chilling at that house people talking s--- on me for some s--- I didn't do ... it just mite be the time to call it quits I I hate to say it like that but I'm done if something does happen tonite be ready for another funeral later."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/tulsa-oklahoma-...d=16096391

Good job Tulsa PD....48 hours and arrests. They said tips from the public helped to find the men.

And yet, the NRA still prevails in this country. Completely untouchable for the ages. Depressing.
04-08-2012, 09:25 PM
They better hope they end up in a prison with plenty of their aryan friends to...
protect them.

(Only if they're guilty of being murderous racist scum, of course.)

"I'm not a member of any organized party. I'm a Democrat." -Will Rogers
04-09-2012, 11:03 AM
RE: Two Men Arrested in Tulsa Shooting Spree
April 9th, 2012
10:39 AM ET
Judge orders Tulsa murder suspects held on more than $9 million bond each

A judge in Tulsa, Oklahoma has ordered two men suspected in a string of weekend shootings that left three people dead held in lieu of $9,160,000 bond each.

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2012/04/09/jud...bond-each/

That judge isn't fooling around. Murder is murder.

[Image: haironfire.jpg]
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil
is for good men to do nothing. ~Burke