Democrats for Progress

Full Version: NJ Republicans think it's moral to take away worker's OT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Gov. Christie pushes for stricter rule for white-collar workers to qualify for overtime in N.J.

Quote:Under a proposed rule, the state Labor Department wants to eliminate a provision that requires private employers to pay employees overtime if they spend less than 80 percent of their time on administrative work.

Quote:"If you don’t deserve overtime, you’re not getting it," state Labor Department Commissioner Harold Wirths bluntly told the Senate Budget Committee last week. "This is one of the reasons why businesses don’t want to come to the state because of overregulation."

Quote:"If it’s right, it’s right. Whether it affects 10,000 people or just one person," said Wirths. "In life, if you’re doing things that are right, that shouldn’t matter."

Now the Republicans are openly claiming that serving the Koch brothers and the rest of the wealthy elite is the moral and right thing to do.BooooBooooBoooo

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2011/05..._that.html

[Image: 9545155-large.jpg]

Republican Gov Christie talks on the highly inappropriate topic of his penis size.
(05-04-2011 03:22 PM)NJMaverick Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 9545155-large.jpg]

Republican Gov Christie talks on the highly inappropriate topic of his penis size.

roflmaoroflmaoroflmaoroflmaoroflmao

Caught me by surprise. I just gave my monitor a shower.
(05-04-2011 03:25 PM)RoyGBiv Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-04-2011 03:22 PM)NJMaverick Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 9545155-large.jpg]

roflmaoroflmaoroflmaoroflmaoroflmao

Caught me by surprise. I just gave my monitor a shower.

You caught that little thrown in.Angel
(05-04-2011 03:22 PM)NJMaverick Wrote: [ -> ]Gov. Christie pushes for stricter rule for white-collar workers to qualify for overtime in N.J.

Quote:Under a proposed rule, the state Labor Department wants to eliminate a provision that requires private employers to pay employees overtime if they spend less than 80 percent of their time on administrative work.

Quote:"If you don’t deserve overtime, you’re not getting it," state Labor Department Commissioner Harold Wirths bluntly told the Senate Budget Committee last week. "This is one of the reasons why businesses don’t want to come to the state because of overregulation."

Quote:"If it’s right, it’s right. Whether it affects 10,000 people or just one person," said Wirths. "In life, if you’re doing things that are right, that shouldn’t matter."

Now the Republicans are openly claiming that serving the Koch brothers and the rest of the wealthy elite is the moral and right thing to do.BooooBooooBoooo

Christie looks grotesque..if they called central casting for an actor to play an overbearing, elite, greedy dipshit..he'd get the part.
(05-04-2011 09:51 PM)Cha Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-04-2011 03:22 PM)NJMaverick Wrote: [ -> ]Gov. Christie pushes for stricter rule for white-collar workers to qualify for overtime in N.J.

Christie looks grotesque..if they called central casting for an actor to play an overbearing, elite, greedy dipshit..he'd get the part.

He's as ugly on the inside as he is the outside. He is a cowardly bully through and through. A horrible excuse for a human being.
Reference URL's